Monday, November 23, 2015

revelation

Everything changes....that seems to be an assumption that one can make in our fast paced, over scheduled and frantic lives.  But what doesn't change?  What stays the same?  What can an individual count on?
Well....here's what you CAN'T count on...

  • people
  • circumstances
  • your emotions
  • your interpretation of circumstances
  • your own thoughts and ideas
  • work/job
  • media
  • politicians
  • family (yes, it's true)
The only thing that I've found that I CAN count on is the love and faithfulness of God, in every situation, in every moment.  The hard part is....holding on to that, making it real in your heart (and not just saying that it's real).  And then living like that....revelation....not earthshaking, and certainly something that I have realized before.  I just know I need to keep learning it.  Probably will be until my last breath.

Prayer:  Please Lord, keep me dependent.  Keep me magnifying you.  Let me know that I'm not god.  You ARE.

No comments:

Post a Comment