Thursday, November 19, 2015

A different perspective...the little things

It never ceases to amaze me that God sends you little things when you don't even ask.  He sends a smile from a child, an email with an encouraging word from a friend, a song on the radio at just the right time, and a phone call from the man that you love.  Thank you God for continuing to love me even though I don't deserve it, even though I RUN through my days, focusing only on the tasks to be done instead of on the gifts you have given me.

So....to encourage you...my reader, here's a quote from my favorite, friendly, round fellow named Winnie the Pooh.  Here's some words dear Christopher Robin said to Pooh:

    "Promise me you'll always REMEMBER: 
    you're Braver than you Believe, and Stronger than you Seem, 
    and Smarter than you Think."
      Christopher Robin to Pooh

Prayer:  Thank you God for the little things of the day.  Please forgive me for my lack of gratitude.  Help me be more dependent on you and know who you are.  Pull me in Lord.  

No comments:

Post a Comment