Thursday, November 26, 2015

Challenge...

I really want the gratitude to become a lifestyle, not just a one day event.  I'm engaging in writing down at least three things every day that I'm grateful for.  I've asked my beautiful sweet man to do it with me to share in the joy and to keep me accountable as well.  I challenge you to do it too, for yourself mostly, but also to become more aware of God's grace and develop more joy.  Who wouldn't want that, right?

Day 1 - Here's what I'm grateful for today:

my two precious children
the beautiful heart of my tall, dark and handsome
being able to see better today
a peaceful day without any family drama
the sound of rain outside my window
being able to give and receive love from a wonderful man that God has brought back into my life.

Thank you God for all the gifts that You so graciously and lavishly provide.  I'm so grateful for your faithfulness....humbled and amazed by your LOVE.


No comments:

Post a Comment