Tuesday, October 27, 2015

A Blessed Day

This has been a hectic but blessed day. Got one last hug from the love of my life this morning.  Watched him smile at me and say "I love you" as he walked out to his car.  Wow!!  What a beautiful, gentle wonderful man.    He's helped me to grow in ways that I didn't know that I needed to grow.  He says things to me that I didn't know that I needed to hear and he helps me to see myself in a way that is different than I've looked before.  His kindness OVERWHELMS me.  It's as though God is sending his GRACE through this man in the most amazing and needed ways.

I'm not saying that I'm not sad that he isn't standing close enough for me to hug, touch and love on, because I CERTAINLY am.  The love is deeper than it ever has been, with anyone other person on the planet..  It's intimate, comfortable and I'm at peace with my relationship with him.  I know deep down in my being of the peace I have about this relationship.

I know that I'm not in the most ideal of spots.  The heart hurt is real.  I'm lonely for his touch, his gentle spirit near me, but these past few days were some of the best of my life...and what's so different almost strange about it is that we didn't do anything really out of the ordinary, we just enjoyed each other company, walked through ordinary days, and loved each other, talked to each other and really LIVED......sharing life.

I miss you baby....more than you can possibly imagine.  I'm committed to you and will never stop enjoying who God has wired you to be.  I value you, have high respect for who you are and never want to leave your side.  I love you with my heart and soul.

Prayer:  Lord God, thank you for blessing me with wisdom,  energy for the day, the love of my children and the innumerable blessings that you've given me.   Thank you for sending me love, love that I didn't know that I needed from a man so beautiful and kind.  Thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment