Monday, December 7, 2015

Grateful

When God sends an unexpected gift, it's usually one of overwhelming proportion.  Today was one of those days.  Two boxes arrived that were overflowing with love, blessings and memories.  Some of which had stayed hidden in the deep recesses of my mind.  I am grateful God doesn't forget anything and some other sweet folks don't either.

So...I'm here to state I'm very grateful on many levels and in SO many ways for the tall, dark and handsome man that is an integral part of my heart and mind.  He has blessed me and continues to bless me beyond measure.  I am hoping to spend the rest of my life showing him, NOT just telling him how honored and blessed I am to be the lady in his life.

I am grateful for God teaching me and showing me in immeasurable ways what true Godly love is like and that He is so very patient with my learning, especially when I am VERY slow and stubborn.   Thank you God for your faithfulness, your mercy and your constant presence and love.

Thank you, my tall, dark and handsome for being patient with me and loving me every day in the beautiful way that you do.  I am blessed beyond what words can express.  You are my soulmate.

No comments:

Post a Comment