Friday, April 15, 2016

Writing

Okay, so I haven't been at the computer to word process one word of my emotions in over three months.  There's so much of life that happens in a span of one day, much more in the large span of months, but where does one find the time for all that needs to be done.  How do you prioritize when EVERYTHING seems to be important?  Vital?  Needs to be done?  And as a single Mom too...
I guess I ask myself if I like to write because it's a way to get out my thoughts on "paper" or if God has really given me a gift to express my struggles/emotions/experiences for the benefit of others.

So...it was something my eldest daughter said to me just yesterday when she quoted a piece of Scripture that goes something like this...."Trust in the Lord with all of your heart and lean not on your own understanding  In all of your ways acknowledge him and He will direct your paths".    Prayer would probably be in order about this topic, now wouldn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment